NuffNang

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Updates....July

If you noticed the slightly longer load time for this blog...it's because I have just finished loading all the photos for the Singapore meet up. Maybe Dr. Lee could give a bit of comment for each of those photos. I would strive to finish resizing and uploading Mikey's wedding photos...hopefully before his first kid comes along.

Here's another link of an interesting project: http://notthatbalai.blogspot.com/

Hopefully all of you have watched the movie Transformers. One of our childhood cartoons. Well the Simpsons movie is up next. Planning to watch it this weekend. If anyone of you are interested to go together, just give me a call/email.

If it isn't obvious....updates from me would be sporadic at best. So keep yourself entertained. Ciao.

1 comment:

eric said...

Dr Lee is sick la today. Will be back after my self-declared MC...which is till next month!