NuffNang

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Gwen Stefani 'The Sweet Escape' Tour Live In KL



DETAILS:
Date/Time: 21 August 2007, TUESDAY, 8:30pm
Venue: Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil
Ticket Price: RM285 (Lower Tier) - we are only interested in this seating!

DECISION BY:
10th July 2007, TUESDAY, 3pm.


Sorry we are giving only short notice cause we are afraid the tickets would be sold out if we wait any longer. For those interested PLEASE email/call me, Shien Wei or Szue Fei.

For more details, go over to the website: Axcess
Click for seating plans.

[Edited: 12 July 2007]
I had purchased the tickets. See you there!


[Edited: 24 August 2007]

Photos courtesy of Szue Fei.

It was a fantastic outing. Gwen Stefani was awesome belting out hits after hits. Well worth the RM257 tickets.



For Szue Fei's writeup, click here.

Below are a few clips taken from YouTube.com
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, please change the main structure of this back to English for the rest of us. Thanks.

rene said...

woohoo yeehoo
woohoo yeehoo (if I could escape)...

Szuefei said...

JW's fav song.

KG said...

I lost my virginity.....






I attended my first live concert! And Gwen Rocks. SF probably thinks I was a bit 'kaku' that night but I really did enjoy myself there.