NuffNang

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Supper in Malacca - 4th May, Friday

It was Daniel's suggestion to have our supper at the Selva (if I am not mistaken) Curry House in Malim Jaya since they haven't had dinner. With the movie Daylight (starring Stallone) playing in the background, we had a nice time catching up and enjoying our food. I must say this place serves a big bowl of super delicious "mango-lo" - puts the ones in KTZ to shame.



Here's Mikey & Ee Fen seen enjoying their ABC.


Ravi & Daniel. Ravi was back from the US for a week and joined us right after another outing.


Winston, myself (sorry, hotchick walked by) & Shirrene. She can be seen here still demanding for her autograph book that she passed to Mike years ago to sign.




Group photo taken by Grace.


Min Woei joined us after midnight.

4 comments:

rene said...

It's been almost 20 years, k... Mike, I still want it back. Akira demonstrated his artistic skills in that autograph book!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how I wish we were there too :)

Tong Huey

KG said...

Hi Tong Huey....not to worry...just give the "Malacca committee" a call when you guys do come down.

Anonymous said...

I need to find it though. Since I shifted so many times in the past 10 years hope its still with me. Real cute photo of you in Standard 6 hahaha

Mike