NuffNang

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Memories.....Part 2

These pictures were carefuly selected and scanned from Shien Wei's collection by Szue Fei. Enjoy.



I think this is during Standard 6, after getting our prizes for the Standard 5 exams?


Standard 2A. Class Teacher: Mrs. Cheam


Standard 3A. Class Teacher: Mrs. Chee


Standard 4A. Class Teacher: Mr. Lims


Standard 6A. Class Teacher: Cikgu Ismail


Form 1CG: Class Teacher, Mr. Chan


Form 2CG: Class Teacher, Mr. Ho


??Can't remember the class or the teacher


Which club is this??


Form 5SG.



This photo was taken in Form 5 by Mr. Kang


Right after our last SPM Paper - CHEMISTRY!
L2R (standing): Chia Yee, Daniel Chua, Eric, Hwa Siong, Yew Siong, Winston, Hai Liang, Ravi, Wei Lun, Shien Wei, Jeff, Yok Wai.
L2R(kneeling/sitting): Vincent Tio, Lenny Tan.



This is right after getting our SRP results.
L2R: Roshan (looking away), Eric, Shien Wei, Patrick Yeo, Vincent (I think. Partially blocked), Winston, Roger, Lenny, Jason and Akira. Camera man: CKG

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! Look at you guys... so adorable... *guaranteed to make all the macho men hate me now!*

Now where are my lovely old photos of the ever beautiful Cheryl Chin and who were the other popular girls in IJC??

KG.. u know who I am... you just added me in the LIST!

BTW, I know that it seems weird that I am reading a blog of the SFI peeps but hey.. it brings back memories for me too... since I did "date" one of you hunks back then!

Hey.. can someone supply the name of Chia Yee's wife?

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs Birrell

Welcome onboard. What the heck are you doing on the SFI blog?

Anyhows, its always nice to see someone else admiring our photos. And yes, we were macho back then and so we thought.

OSW

Jason Leong said...

If you read carefully the header under Chia Yee's wedding, you could see her wife's name ie Yan Nee :)

Btw, who are you? Amelia?

Chong, can we have a combined blog with IJC? ha ha...

KG said...

Hi Amelia, thanks for being reminding me about the name....gosh, it was so insensitive of me to totally forget about the bride. Hmmm...now I know I have a good editor. And it's the new century...macho and adorable can go together to describe a man....except for those already married...with 2 kids. Anyway you are welcomed to supply any photos for the memories section or you can put them up at your site and I would be more than happy to put a link to it. But keep an eye on this site next week...I have something for it once I get back to KL and have some broadband connection.

Jason, I added the Yan Nee's name into the title immediately after reading Amelia's comment but didn't have time to reply to all the comments. Adding IJC's blog here...and you think your wife would allow you to continue blogging after this?

Anonymous said...

Mrs Birrell.. yikes.. that sounds like my mother-in-law.. Seriously, no ones calls me that. Yes Jason... this is Amelia. But for this blog, I shall be AH.

SW.. I read this blog becos it's nice to know what is happening in the lives of the people I know or used to know... maklumlah.. we can't keep contact with everyone.. so the large world is made smaller with the wonder of technology!

Keep writing KG.. I hope the others are helping you write too! It's hard work maintaining a blog with regular updates!

AH

Anonymous said...

Wa wa priceless pics these are. I spot my (nerdy) hubby in those pics too. I guess Chong and SW still looks pretty much the same?? (oops, I hope this is more a compliment than not). Heh, I shall get Eric to see these pics tonight. Hahaha.

Tong Huey