NuffNang

Monday, April 23, 2007

YumCha session in Klang Valley

Hi guys and gals. We have been in KL/PJ/Klang for so long but never really commit to meet up. Let's do it this time around.

Venue: To be decided (please suggest and we'll vote on it)
Date: Tentatively 12th May (Saturday) or 13th May (Sunday)
Time: To be decided (please suggest breakfast, lunch or dinner)

OK, the people I know around here who is EXPECTED to respond are:
- OoiSW & SF
- Roger
- Adrian
- Joshua
- HwaSiong
- Pi Chiang
- Bong
- Pang
- Patrick Yeo
- Jason Leong
- Frederick
- Dr. Chow
- tell me if there's anyone I missed, or anyone who would be in KV during this period....

I will start it off. To join (or suggest different date, please comment on this post or in the chat box - with your name of course).

List:
1. KG / Venue:The Curve / Date: 13th May / Time: Lunch or Dinner
2. OSW Venue: 1Utama (more food variety), date: 12 May (sat better lah), dinner

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chong, I can't confirm yet coz I will be getting the keys to my new place by end of this month and might be quite busy with the reno work and pre-moving-in packing. Probably, might need your help...ha ha, just kidding!Anyway, if I'm free that day, I'll definitely make myself available :)

Regards,
Jason

Anonymous said...

Chong, btw, you have miss out another important guy who is currently working in KLGH. He is non other than Dr. Chow. But I guess he won't be around over the weekend. Hey what about going clubbing / happy hour during the weekday instead. Somewhere in KL ie Aloha, Rum Jungle or Thai Club.We can have dinner before adjourning to the clubs. Or we can even go Karaoke inclusive of buffet as well ie only about RM40 during weekdays....Ha ha, provided you love to sing lah.

Regards,
Jason Leong

KG said...

Hi Jason, no problem if you need my help over the weekend for shifting. Just make sure you have snacks and drinks at hand ;)

Dr. Chow is out of the country. I'm not sure whether he would be back by then, but I would add him in later.

I think I prefer clubbing then karaoke. We should put that as a side outing and see who's interested. Most nights are fine with me when I am in Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

Chong, if clubbing then I can get a few single and available girls to join...Who knows,lighthing might strike. If you watch "Meet Joe Black", you know what I meant...hee hee! What about this Fri? Are you going bk to Malacca? I am not taking any leave this holiday :(

Regards,
Jason Leong

KG said...

Hi Jason,

Great plan ;)

But I am in Manila till Saturdaylah...Would be back in Malacca after that...be back in KL on Monday...then probably go back to Malacca on Tuesday onwards for the rest of the week. What about the week after the holidays?

Anonymous said...

Would prefer weekdays. Weekends have to jaga wife la... Karaoke suggested by Jason sounds ok cos it comes with dinner. Try Neway in Berjaya Time Square.

Do let me know ya.

KG said...

Whoa...who was the last commentor...please leave your name-lah. I haven't mastered the art of mind reading over the internet ;)