NuffNang

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The one and only...

The one who is involved with hoisting a teacher's motor up the flag pole....

The one who is involved with checking out the chemistry teacher's daily....err...you know...

The one who can ingeniously move items out of school....

The one who was with us from primary school up to Form 6....



Ok, if you still cannot guess after looking at the picture....that's Adrian Chan.

After many phone calls and arrangments, I managed to catch up with Adrian over dinner at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng in SS2. In the 14 years since we last met, he has since started his own IT business, got married and is now a proud father to a 19 months old daughter.

For those of you who wants Adrian's contact number, please email me.

And those of you who wants to join us for the next yum-cha session, please leave a comment (I know it may look complex and daunting, but just keep trying ok?).

Adrian, if you are reading this, please sent me a better photo of you and your family. I am sorry my camera phone don't do you any justice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are really good! Thanks for all the hard work.. maybe soon it will give me the inspiration to collect all my old school mates infor and meet them up!

The things u write about Adrian Chan.. har har!

Anonymous said...

Hey Adrian,

Didn't know you did all those stuff CKG alleged.

CKG, can't see the catching series of Adrian from that link. Something wrong or it is just my computing skills?

patrick

KG said...

To the first anonymous comment....errr thanks for the compliments...but who am I thanking? It would help if you leave a name too, ok? Thanks.

To Patrick, well you have to meet up with Adrian to verify those allegations yourself...unless if Adrian decides to pop by here himself ;)

The link you click is the link to labels. A label is like a "topic title" for each entry...so you are actually supposed to see all the blog entries labelled with "Catching up series". Since I haven't had the time to label all those previous entries, you are only seeing 2 blog entries for that label. Hope you understood what I just wrote ;)

Anonymous said...

CKG,

Huh. I don't but never mind.

patrick