NuffNang

Monday, May 14, 2007

1989 Pei Ling's Birthday party

Since I left these photos back in Malacca, I do not have most of the details (like date and names)...but I guess you all can guess it. Click on the photos to see an enlarged version.


That's Roger, Lenny, me & Chow


That's Amelia H, HY & Angeline S.









Frankly, I have very vague recollection of this event 18 years ago...should have looked for my diary while I was in Malacca but that's probably just not right. So for the others who were there, what's your thoughts?

p/s: Eric....please solve your login problems!!! We want to see what you have :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

relaks la brother. i m working on it now...even while i m at work..haha. got some old photos also taken after our exams (spm i tink..). i will also put some photos of my trip Down Under last month too.

Cheers.

Eric

Anonymous said...

Great pix ckg. I still do have some of these pix you post but need to find it. Anyone knows what happen to Huey Yee ? I know that Angeline is currently pregnant with her second child already the last I spoke to her. Anyone else got more pix to post ?

KG said...

Hi Roger...is that you? Hei, you have to leave your nick-lah...otherwise we won't know who you are. Anyway, for the question you asked...the answer is in one of the previous comments...go hunt them down ;)

Jason Leong said...

Chong, hey that's my phrase! Go "Hunt them down..." ha ha...Btw, can we post some riddles or a topic which could interest more participants?

Jason Leong said...

Chong, hey that's my phrase! Go "Hunt them down..." ha ha...Btw, can we post some riddles or a topic which could interest more participants?

rene said...

Be patient Jase, there are some interesting topics coming up soon... Sure to trigger response wan eh, KG?

KG said...

Sorry Jase, a bit tied up with work now so can't upload too many photos. But feel free to post anything you feel necessary. Like Shirrene said, there's some "interesting" things coming up...but I would leave that to the coming weekend-lah ;)