NuffNang

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Who I bummed into...



I was recently in Singapore for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon and was waiting for the bus back to KL at the HarbourFront when I saw our dear friend Patrick Yeo walking towards me. He being an employee of the sponsoring bank had participated in the 10km run as well! So there we were both aching from our runs in the morning catching up on each other and coincidentally he had the seat behind mine.

Thanks Pat, for the ride back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey KG,

U came and returned on the same day? Could have called us if you were staying longer :)

Tong Huey

KG said...

Yeah, I wasn't sure whether I was still going to be standing after the run, that's why I didn't make plans with you all ;) Had something to do, that's why I had to go back on Sunday itself.

Anonymous said...

Heh, yah, its understandable, KG. Marathons are so overwhelming to me!

Btw, we'll be back for a short while from 24 - 26 Dec :)

Tong Huey

Anonymous said...

hey, how's things guys. I'll be back from 22nd to 31st Dec. see you around. Saw Patrick earlier this year at St. Peters.


Mike :)

eric said...

Hmmm.. Patrick Yeo is based in Singapore or Malaysia StanChart?

Anonymous said...

Malaysia.... in KL