NuffNang

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

KL/PJ TT session...

After a short discussion with our just returned Patrick Ng and Shien Wei, we've decided to have a small get together among our ex-classmates in Klang Valley this Saturday (24/11) somewhere in SS2.

1. CKG - attending
2. OoiSW - attending
3. ChongHS - will reply on Thursday
4. PatrickNg - should be attending
5. JasonL - No, had plans arranged
6. AdrianChan - No reply
7. Joshua Tay -
8. Roger Lim -

Did I miss anyone? Sorry, if I did, or if anyone of you are visiting KL during that weekend, just drop me a note ok?

Edited 28 November 2007: The gathering was postponed because only HwaSiong can turn up, with Patrick coming in after his annual dinner. ShienWei FFK because he had to work late trying to ensure AirAsia's plane goes out with the recommended number of engines.

2 comments:

Szuefei said...

my husband ffked?


i am back!!!!!!!!!

eric said...

I tot AirAsia planes only fly with 1 engine? The other use as backup...

;- )