NuffNang

Monday, June 04, 2007

Visit to Kuala Lumpur, 21st August 1990


From the days before the Petronas Twin Towers, KL Tower, CyberJaya & PutraJaya we made a trip to Kuala Lumpur to visit the Institute of Medical Research (IMR). I vividly remember the various organs (normal, mutated or diseased) preserved in hundreds of jars.


Andy Pong, Khor Kee Ming and Lenny in the photo


Photo taken at IMR: Yew Siong, CKG & Lenny


Min Woei, Lenny & Michael. Taken at the carpark of...can't remember. Lot 10?


Lenny.


KG.

Below are scenes of KL taken from the bus.






3 comments:

eric said...

Was this a 4SG class outing? I cant seem to remember this trip..

KG, I doubt if u have photos of those KL trips aka "lawatan sambil belajar" (duhh..like we belajar at BB plaza/ sungei wang lidat) we had during primary school.. we were such wee tots then..

Anonymous said...

mikey here...

jeez I couldn't remember it too until I saw my photo with Lenny and Simon.

Sure able to dig up the old stuff yeah!

Bravo!

KG said...

Hi Eric, unfortunately I didn't have any cameras during primary school, so no photos then, unless someone managed to get the official photos.

Hahaha Mikey, you can show your wife the photo and say...."if we have a boy, this is how he would probably look like!"