NuffNang

Thursday, March 27, 2008

128th Birthday

Hi CKG,

I don't know how to put up a new post in the SFI blog (perhaps you can teach me sometime) but would like to inform everyone that SFI is celebrating its 128th birthday at the Quadrangle on 5th April 2008. I have enclosed a jpg image of the advert taken from the Green and White July - December 2007 issue. I was wondering how many of us could and want to make it there this year - I can try to arrange the tickets (don't know how much but I guess it is affordable) for those interested including yours truly. Problem is I would be away from 17/3 till maybe 3/4 and would find it hard to coordinate with everyone. So if you could coordinate with all and give me the final numbers, I can do the rest.

Tell me what you think ok?

patrickng

click on image below for bigger picture


[updated 27/3/08]: The list of confirmed participants (1 seat unless indicated otherwise)
#1&2 Patrick N(is back on the list)
#3. Chong KG
#4. Sunny
#5. Jeff
#6. Winston
#7. DanielC
#8. Shirrene K
#9. Jason L
#10. Jai

Anymore? Call me or drop a comment below.

_

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

Just got confirmation that we have to book on a per table basis and a table costs RM400. I guess, if we have 10 people, it would be RM40 each and if we don't want to be too sempit, a table of 8 of us would cost RM50 each. Any takers? CKG, would appreciate it if you could coordinate on my behalf and see how many takers.

cheers

patrickng

eric said...

Sorry Patrick, CKG:

Will love to be back for the occasion but will overstretch my budget of annual leave (14 days only!) if I do. Got other stuff planned for the rest of the year. How about for the 130th anniversary, in 2 years time?

Btw, good to hear from you again, Patrick!

Eric

Anonymous said...

No prob Dr.

There's always another time although it would be good to meet up with you and the Mrs. Can't even remember when we last met and I don't think I have met your Mrs. although have been seeing her quite active in our Francisan circle.

All the best and although I know this is not your area, do encourage the public health doctors to find a cure/vaccine for dengue in view of the many deaths in this region lately.

Cheers

patrick

Anonymous said...

Hoho, do I hear myself (call me the nosey missus who likes to poke her nose around here ;-P
) being mentioned here? Hello Patrick!

Heard about you from the Dr. Would love to meet u someday too, be it in Sg or Melaka :)

Tong Huey

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick,

It's me again replying u on behalf of the Dr. He said he too haven't met your wife or kids before ;-P

Tong Huey

Anonymous said...

Hi Tong Huey,

I can't even remember when I last met Eric in person. A word of caution before meeting my kids ... they can look innocently quiet, but can act much differently ;)

Will have to arrange sometime ...

p

Anonymous said...

No worries, Patrick, kids are kids afterall aren't they? :) Btw, how old are they?

Do let us know if u are planning a trip down south soon. Eric and I may not be going back to Melaka for at least till after July/Aug this year.

Tong Huey

Anonymous said...

TH,

Rachel and Grace would be 4 and 2 this July. We would try to be there for the great SG sale ;)

pn

Anonymous said...

That's great Patrick. Hope there's a chance for us to meet up :)

Tong Huey