NuffNang

Monday, March 26, 2007

Eric & Tong Huey - 24th March 2007



Dr. Eric and Tong Huey had their wedding dinner in Malacca on the 24th March 2007 at the Equatorial Hotel.



OK, the rest of you guys & gals that took photos on that night, please email them for me to upload.

This is the first photo. I'll be back for more.....and Eric, if you are reading this....we expect a writeup from you too....but of course, leave out the honeymoon stuff, OK?

Eric & Tong Huey's Wedding


The Guests....
(click on the pictures to see a bigger version)







PICT5578-ETH






The Venue....
(click on the pictures to see a bigger version)



The Grand Entrance....


The Toast...
(click on the pictures to see a bigger version)























Group Photos...



Sleeping Shirrene, Winston and Jason.


KG, Frederick, Michael, Ee Fen & Shirrene


Jeff, Joshua and Melissa.


X-changing contacts, Jason, Shien Wei, Michael, Winston, KG and Frederick.



























Photos contributed by KG, Szue Fei and Jason. Thanks.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Eric and TH,

Congrats on the "Big Day". Would we be expecting another celebration this time next year?

patrick

Anonymous said...

Hi Chong, shall send you the photos later, probably tomorrow. Tong Huey, you look stunning that nite. Eric, you just look stunned!Oklah, I know this "comment" is frequently used by MCs in wedding occasions but Eric, your MC didn't use it that nite. You must have underpaid him...Ha ha!
Anyway, next month there will be another wedding coming up! He is none other than "Mr. Tong Tahi"....oops, for those who could remember his nickname, you should know who lah...

Regards, Jason Leong

Unknown said...

Hi Eric & TH,

Congratulations on your wedding. Hope to see more photos soon ya ...

Cheers !
Roger

Unknown said...

Hi Eric & TH,

Congratulations on your wedding. Hope to see more photos soon ya ...

Cheers !
Roger

Anonymous said...

Hey hey guys,

Jason - I like your stunning vs stunned comment. The emcee was actually my bro! He can only follow my script la... not the flexible kind. Haha. Its his first time for him on stage too.

We really enjoyed ourselves VERY much that evening (honestly speaking, its better than our Sg dinner). Thanks so much guys for making the event so successful and memorable!

Regards,
Tong Huey

Szuefei said...

But I think the guys would agree that Eric's teenage / school life was fast forwarded a little too much. I think the guys were hoping to see more pics of themselves (then thinner) on the screen.

KG said...

Yalah...Tong Huey, if you had asked earlier...I could have provided some of Eric's geeky photos in school...but nothing scandalous lah...since all boys school....oh yeah, that could be scandalous...

Anyway, the food was delicious, and i am sure Eric was glad none of us were drunk ;)

Anonymous said...

Tong Huey, someone said you look like my wife that nite :)

Chong, sorry forgot to bring the photos today...I actually save it in my pen drive but forgotten to bring this morning...

Regards,
Jason Leong

Anonymous said...

Aiyaya, Chong, I should have looked for u for his geeky pics! He didn't have too many with him so I had to make do with what there are on hand. So most of the pics u guys saw in that section was my geeky ones! Heh heh

Jason - Oh no, I am sure your wife looks much prettier, taller and slimmer than me. I have seen your wedding pics before.

Eric was knocked out by some dunno-what concotion of liquor my classmates dunked on him. Had to go upstairs to cool it out and so can't send off the guest. Thankfully it didn't happen this time ;-P

Oh yes, those were great pics that Chong (?) posted up. I love the one with the "patchwork effect". For a moment I thought of asking who's the great photog who took us on the stage from such a beautiful angle (through the arc). Very nice! :)

Regards,
Tong Huey