NuffNang

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Patrick meets the Queen!!

"Hi everyone,

Just thought of sharing a special photo with all of you. I might have mentioned that I was selected to be presented to the Queen, in royal terms that means meeting the queen, not presented on a plate :-) on Friday, 10th November 2006 being a representative from Malaysia as a commonwealth country. Her majesty is a genuinely nice person who not only shook my hand but took her time in talking to me. It is a very special experience for me as I have not even met out Agong in person nor our 9 other sultans but have met and talked to the Queen!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

patrickng
"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe that the guy has meet the Queen?!! What an honour! So who is next on your list? Mine's Daniel Radcliffe... would you believe it??

Anonymous said...

dear anonymous,

well to meet daniel radcliffe, you have to come to diagon alley here. better still go to platform 9 3/4 at kings X. they have a half trolley into the wall there :-)

i intend to visit the dining hall at cambridge where they filmed the enchanted dining hall. perhaps i shall see floating candles and spirits flying around!

patrickng

Anonymous said...

Hey Pat,
Wow, this is amazing!! I am just only being oriented to this fantastic blog, and as such, I am reading this berita basi! But then again, this news will be mounted on our Franciscan walls for all eternity. You can actually tell people that "I went to London and saw the queen!" and it won't be a nursery rhyme or joke!
Sorry, I am also reminded of Mr Bean when he was about to meet the Queen...!!
Take care, and tell us the next time when you become a OBE, CBE etc...so that we can call you Sir Patrick Ng....


Ravidas
Northville, MI USA