NuffNang

Friday, October 13, 2006

Start to blog now!

Hmm so far, only Jason and Roger has learned how to blog. For those of you new to this, like Patrick, Winston and Daniel, I would advice you to start off by reading the Blogging basics at this link:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/topic.py?topic=8914

If you are still having problems posting, email me ok?

For others who wants to join and contribute to this blog, please do not hesitate to email me or leave a comment on any of the messages and I would sent you an invitation.

Hope to read more from you guys....

p/s: ok some of you have seen through this thinly veiled post filler....it's been slow lately :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get Shien Wei to write! He's free enough! Really!

KG said...

Hi Anonymous(really?), invitation is in the mail. Please ensure said subject opens hotmail. I would be grateful if you would guide him thru the registration and login if he pleads ignorance ;)

Szuefei said...

I think I know who this "anonymous" is!Actually, Shien Wei is tempted.

KG said...

I keep sending invitations to Shien Wei and he is not picking them up....hmmmmm...probably doesn't want the kids to have something to blackmail him with ;)