NuffNang

Friday, July 14, 2006

Catching Up Series: Patrick Ng

Sorry for the delay in getting this out. So finally here it is....something from our dear Patrick and another one in a few days time....

Since Patrick would be going makan angin soon, please quickly leave your questions at the comment section so that he can reply before boarding the 747 ;)

Click on the text below to see a bigger picture.


Eh Patrick, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with the emails of the people you mentioned for question #10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chong, sorry I can't read what was published although I know I wrote them myself. Even after enlargement they look blur. Hence, can't reply your comment.

Secondly, can't remember my username and password and would appreciate it if you could retrieve them or advise.

patrickng

Anonymous said...

OK can read them already after that tip in the tagboard. Well, I have only the contacts to 2 of the people:

a) Kan Kam Hoe: 012-6144888 (sorry no email)

b) Dr. How You Chuan : youchuan@hotmail.com

patrickng